IDENTIFICATION DATAIn compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: The owner of HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMAwith its domains www.viviendasvacacionaleslapalma.com, www.viviendasvacacionaleslapalma.es, www.vvlapalma.com and www.vvlapalma.es (hereinafter, VIVIENDAS VACACIONALES LA PALMA) is María Pérez Garcia, with address at Crta. Timibucar 20 - 38700 Santa Cruz de La Palma, with NIF: 42.180.324-A (email@example.com).
Our Holiday Homes are:
- El Roble licence number VV 38-5-0000001. [Book]
- Casita El Grillo with licence number VV 38-5-0000594. [Book]
- Las Palmeras 1 licence number VV 38-5-0000338. [Book]
- Las Palmeras 2 licence number VV 38-5-0000543 [Book]
General cancellation policy for bookings.
- Characteristics: Our cancellation policy allows guests to cancel a reservation up to 10 days prior to arrival.
- Within the deadline: The following will be carried out FULL REIMBURSEMENT of your reservation and therefore the owner will not charge any amount for the reservation.
- Out of time: In case of late cancellation, you will be charged for one night and refunded only the 50% for the remaining nights and the cleaning fee.
- After their arrival: In turn, if the guest cancels the booking after arrival at the accommodation, charges will be made for the number of nights stayed, one additional night, the cleaning fee and only the 50% for the remaining nights not used will be refunded.
- Reservations that are formalised using discount or promotional coupons shall in any case be NON-REFUNDABLE.
- For bookings of dates in the period of Carnival, Indianos and the Descent of the Virgin Our cancellation policy allows guests to cancel up to 30 days prior to arrival for a full refund, after which time guests will be charged for one night's stay and will be refunded only the 50% for the remaining nights and the cleaning fee.
USERSAccess to and/or use of the portals of HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected herein. The aforementioned Conditions shall be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that may be mandatory.
USE OF THE PORTAL: the Site of HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, "the content") on the Internet belonging to HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA or its licensors, to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Site. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In such registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she shall be responsible, undertaking to use it diligently and confidentially. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA offers through its website, including but not limited to, not to use them for illicit or illegal activities or those contrary to good faith and public order; to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or against human rights; to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMAThe user shall not be liable for any of the following: to use the services of the company, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that could cause the aforementioned damage; to attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and to modify or manipulate their messages. HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication. In any case, HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through comments, forums, chats, or other participation tools.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its web pages, as well as of the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), owned by HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA or its licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA. You can view the elements of the Site and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical medium provided it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed on the pages of HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programmes in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to prevent this.
HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA has an informative and informative character and aims to provide any interested person with information about our holiday homes on the island of La Palma. However, it is necessary to point out the following:
- Links are provided to external pages, at addresses of interest and other addresses, on which HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA has no control over, and for which it disclaims all liability.
MODIFICATIONS: HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate to its Site without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the Site and the way in which they are presented or located on the Site.
LINKSIn the event that the Site contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Site and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
GENERAL: HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its Site, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions shall depend on their exposure and shall remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTIONThe relationship between HOLIDAY HOMES LA PALMA and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Santa Cruz de La Palma.
- NUEVO Ley 14/2019 Ordenación territorial de la actividad turística en las islas de El Hierro, La Gomera y La Palma.
- Single transitory provision and the first final provision of the Ley 2/2016 Tourist Activity in La Palma, Gomera and El Hierro.
- Decreto 113/2015 Territorial planning of tourist activity on the islands of El Hierro, La Gomera and La Palma.
- Modificación del Anexo 2 del Decreto 113/2015 of the Regulation of holiday homes of the Autonomous Community of the Canary Islands.
If you have any suggestions or proposals for collaboration, please write to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org will be charged for one night and reimbursed only the 50% for the remaining nights and the cleaning fee.6